SPRING SEMESTER HOURS
|Monday - Thursday||6am - 10pm|
|Friday||6am - 8pm|
|Saturday||10am - 2pm|
HPE FACILITY REGULATIONS
- No Profanity
- WTC ID required for admittance for all students, faculty, and staff and faculty/staff immediate family.
- Issued towel required in all areas of the HPE building which will be returned upon completion and check out.
- Lost towel fee - $5
- No outside shoes allowed. Court/workout shoes required.
- No Tobacco Products
- No spitting.
- NO SPIT CUPS.
- Pay attention when crossing the track.
- Re-rack ALL WEIGHTS and WEIGHT EQUIPMENT.
- Only Water Allowed.
- Required age of admittance – 17 years of age
- General Public Admissions $10 day/$75 month/$225 semester
- 65 years of age and older $6 day/$35 month/$150 semester
Thank you for compliance of the HPE regulations. Failure to adhere will result in a loss of privileges for the facility.